ur nick name, Gary, is same thing as the famous actor, Gary oldman, isn't it? I think he is awesome :)
you look so smart!... hahaha
You're always funny ^^ kkkk
I'm not sure this name is famous actor's name.I just know this is common English name. And than Gary also is the city name.To Diana :I just look like smart.I'm not smart.To Hyun Joo : Really? Am I funny? I have no idea.
Hello Gery ! You look good ,I like your jacket. Bye ,see you tomorrow.
ur nick name, Gary, is same thing as the famous actor, Gary oldman, isn't it? I think he is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so smart!... hahaha
ReplyDeleteYou're always funny ^^ kkkk
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure this name is famous actor's name.I just know this is common English name. And than Gary also is the city name.
ReplyDeleteTo Diana :I just look like smart.I'm not smart.
To Hyun Joo : Really? Am I funny? I have no idea.
Hello Gery ! You look good ,I like your jacket. Bye ,see you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete