Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10/21 Class Assignment


Part 1: Grammar Review

Look at the picture above and post a sentence with the following:

-coordinating conjunction (fanboys)
-simple past
-past perfect

Part 2: Vampire Diaries

Click on the following link http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries
Then click "About" and read information about the TV show. I'll give you a handout with characters and questions.

Part 3: Short Fairy Tale="After the Fire"

Click on the link below to go to the webpage.

http://www.storiestogrowby.com/stories/after_fire_bolivia.html

Read the first 3 paragraphs. What kind of verb tenses do they use?


Part 4: Your Short Story

I'll give you your story paragraph and some more time to work in class on the next paragraph. Remember this story should be something from your country (not Disney!).

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The evil brother had found the girl, but his brother returned too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had lived together, but the evil brother moved other place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damon had been jealous of his brother, and he tried to kill Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never had seen this guys, but I thought that third guy is Zac Efron.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had known this drama, but I Didn't watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damon had found the girl first, but she fell in love for Stefan..---->8

    ReplyDelete
  10. They had gone cannes film festival, but nobady got prize.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damon has reveled information to stefan about Viki, but Stefan went to visit Viki in the hospital and try to make her doesn't remember anything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephan and Elena had protected their happiness ,but Damon had tried to separate them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. they had been living together since they were humans, but now they are in a terrific fight to be the best

    ReplyDelete
  15. The evil brother had looked nice, but nobody didn't know his real face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 'The Vampire Diaries'
    A gril who is 17 years old and two brother, one good and one evil. The gril met with Stefan in school, and Stefan' brother is a evil. he was coming, and he have seen their.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw this drama last Thursday,and the she had known they were vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The beautiful girl has been in love ,but she does know which brother is better for her . The evil brother had been friends before they met
    a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't know about the boys,but she's gorgeos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to watch a plenty of American drama.
    When i came to New York,i already had seen the drama in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stefan have seen to Elena in semetery, and then he have met. Damon saw Elena to home last night.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stefan had been living with his uncle, but Damon killed him.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i had never watched that movie, but i watched it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete