Part 1: Grammar Review
Post a sentence with the following: present perfect, fanboys, subordinator/dependent clause, and a verb + prep+ gerund. The first person to post a perfect sentence with everything will get 1 pt on their last quiz:) Here's an example:
I've often wondered about visiting the world of fairy tales, but my mother told me that was stupid because they aren't real.
Part 2: Sleeping Beauty Clip
Watch the video clip on youtube. You know the basic story, so don't worry about understanding all the vocabulary words;)
Here's the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAxzPagA4dQ
Please skip the first 2 minutes because it's just credits;)
With a partner, discuss what the effects will be for the people in the story. Think creatively and imagine you are writing an outline for an essay...lol!
Part 3: "The Tower"
Click on the following link:
http://thetower.girl-wonder.org/index.html
I will give you a handout with directions. This a story without words. You will have to guess what is going on:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI had loved fairy tales before 10 years old, and when I was older than before,I didn't love it because I grow up, and I interested in reading other books.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI've been interested in visiting a kingdom like this, but I know that it is imposible because it is only a dream.
ReplyDeleteI have looked forward to reading a beautiful story,so I spend a lot of times because I love it.
ReplyDeleteI prefer looking at this king of picture because I've ever seem before, and I would like to sent to my friend.
ReplyDeleteI have read Cinderella that talk about loveing, but It is imagination.
ReplyDeleteGirls have always dreamed about falling in love the charming prince,but there are sometimes differences with the reality that is very annoying for them.
ReplyDeleteMy sister has written a fairy tale when she was 8 years old, so she was trying to scare the people with her fairy tale because her fairy tale was written with scary letters although one day she was curious about reading her own fairy tale.
ReplyDelete